Join our Webinar — Achieving a High-Performing Workforce and Agency
It’s time for another webinar in our popular, ongoing series with HCMG. This one is scheduled for February 2, 2017 and will address how you can improve workforce and agency performance through automated performance management, people analytics, employee engagement and leadership development.
We have a great panel of federal HR leaders lined up and anticipate the usual lively, informative discussion among our panelists. In addition, attendees always find the Q&A session filled with practical, real-world information that can be taken back to their agencies to implement.
Today’s federal chief human capital officers (CHCOs) and their teams need to ensure their workforces are highly engaged and performing optimally if they are to achieve their agencies’ missions. By joining this webinar, you’ll learn answers to questions as:
- What are best practices for beginning the process of automating agency performance management?
- How can analytics improve employee and agency performance?
- What role does analytics play in leadership development
- What tactics are agencies using today to improve employee engagement and morale
- What are some best practices for providing leadership development opportunities for millennials?
- What benefits can be achieved by using technology for agencies’ performance management function?
Join the panel at 1:00 p.m. EST on February 2nd, 2017 — REGISTER NOW!
NOTE: Can’t attend? You’ll receive a link to the webinar recording just for registering — REGISTER NOW!
Follow Joe Abusamra on Twitter - @JoeAbusamra
Back To List