Federal Merit Promotion
- Hiring via Merit Promotion?
- Using manual procedures to process Merit Promotions?
- Unique agency Merit Promotion procedures?
- Specific candidate qualifications?
If your agency is taking advantage of Merit Promotions to hire current and former federal employees, Acendre Recruitment helps you hire faster. Merit Promotion allows current or former federal employees to apply for a job without having to compete with the general public or people with Veterans’ Preference.
Acendre Recruitment helps you hire faster.
Federal Merit Promotion requires non-standard hiring. With your agency’s unique procedures for promoting employees and any exceptions specifically listed, the process can become bogged down without a solution that adapts to your unique Merit Promotion workflow. This may include:
- Minimum qualifications
- Position grade and level
- Reemployment priority rights
- Reinstatement eligibility
- Other specialized placement programs.
Merit Promotion Data Sheet
As federal agencies face increasing challenges in finding high-quality talent for hard-to-fill vacancies, federal HR leaders seek alternatives to traditional Title 5 hiring to meet their needs. Merit Promotion is one important tool these leaders have at their disposal to bring great talent to their agencies.Download Data Sheet
- Provides completely flexible workflows according to your unique Merit Promotion hiring requirements.
- FedRAMP Authorized talent acquisition for Merit Promotion hiring
- Meets all federal compliancy requirements
- Robust People Analytics provide detailed and actionable insight into your Merit Promotion hiring trends and history.