The Countdown to the Next Presidency is On – Is Your Agency’s Human Capital Management Strategy Ready?
Title: The Countdown to the Next Presidency is On – Is Your Agency’s Human Capital Management Strategy Ready?
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2016
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Recent studies confirm that many federal executives are struggling to recruit, retain and develop highly-skilled employees and leaders. Our new president certainly will have his or her hands full. To deal effectively with these challenges, the incoming administration must deal with an issue which will impact every single policy it advocates: the state of the federal workforce. Tackling these problems and the challenge of getting the “people problem” right in our federal government will be essential to fully realizing the new administration’s goals. This raises the obvious question, “How do we get it right?”
To learn the answer, we, in conjunction with HCMG, will talk with those who know best: federal government’s human capital leaders!
- Walita Winslow-Wilkinson, Human Capital Strategist, NASA Headquarters
- Ray Limon, Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer, US Department of Interior
- David Tumblin, Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Kevin Mahoney, Chief Human Capital Officer, US Department of Commerce
Walk away from this webinar with:
- Enough information to have a path to move toward transition.
- Understand the approach other agencies are taking, including best practices.
- How to keep the workforce motivated and engaged while managing the transition.
Back To List